For the sixth consecutive year, Meridian has been honored with the 2020 Pro-Tech Award for Service Excellence. Meridian has received the award for more years consecutively than any other service provider in the Washington DC metro area.
The Pro-Tech Promise
The Pro-Tech Award for Service Excellence is offered by Konica Minolta to dealers of their product who demonstrate exceptional commitment to customer support and satisfaction. Award consideration involves an intense evaluation process in which each facet of the company's service operation is scrutinized, including:
- Technical expertise
- Inventory control
- Dispatch systems
- Management skills
- Customer satisfaction
Through this intense process, Meridian was found to offer three core values to Konica Minolta customers:
Through Meridian, Konica Minolta customers receive benefits such as:
- Professional and customer-oriented service department management and administration policies.
- Service response times that are significantly shorter than the industry average.
A preventative maintenance program that provides superior performance and maximum uptime.
- Immediate access to replacement parts and component systems via Meridian's robust inventory control program.
- A commitment to providing the highest level of expertise through comprehensive training programs and regular performance reviews.
- Technical specialists and service personnel who have been trained specifically for certain products.
Konica Minolta was the first in the industry to recognize dealers who provide superior customer satisfaction and support and continues to lead the industry through its high standards. As a Konica Minolta dealer, Meridian reflects those high standards and the importance of ensuring that the customers' needs are met in a prompt and professional way.
Through its personnel training and skills development, Meridian has demonstrated its dedication to its customers, allowing those customers to rest assured that their equipment will be maintained and services will be provided for the highest efficiency and productivity.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta, located in Alexandria, VA, Meridian offers the resources and stability of a global corporation, but with a family-oriented culture and local management that provides a personal experience for businesses in the area. Meridian has a customer-driven mission to provide three important values for its customers:
- Excellence: We are uncompromising in our desire to provide customers with great service and a great overall experience.
- Consistency: Our disciplined delivery of services has earned us a reputation as problem solvers for our customers.
- Diversity: Our success in customer service stems from our realization that our team is made up of interlocking components that strengthen one another and prevent conflicting actions.
Meridian provides a number of services and solutions for businesses throughout Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland, including:
- Assistance in selecting the right copier and print equipment to suit your needs. We provide our clients with the ability to buy or lease multifunction devices, production printers, and other office equipment, including a complete line of production printers and digital presses to meet your client demands and office workloads.
- Managed print and managed IT services that can help you to eliminate the cost burden of maintaining your print and IT structures in-house.
- Intelligent business security systems that are tailored to meet your specific security needs and control access to your facilities.
- Workflow solutions made-to-fit your team and business through automation software and Enterprise Content Management services that manage workflow efficiency, storage, security, and compliance.
Meridian's commitment to excellence extends far beyond providing superior copier and IT services in the Washington DC metro area. We are also fiercely committed to the community and the environment. Meridian has dedicated itself to providing support for community-based programs whose missions reflect the values of our team.
Meridian is also passionate about the environment, and the team is consistently looking for new ways to advance its Green initiatives. We are committed to producing less waste, consuming less energy, and being environmentally responsible whether we are in the office or in the community. Internally, we have a strong recycling program that includes our own cartridges, as well as paper, bottles, and cans. Our office is filled with plants, which improve air quality as well as providing a soothing atmosphere for our team and visitors. We are also pleased to offer environmentally responsible programs for our customers that encourage cartridge recycling, as well as support for customers' efforts to reduce waste and energy consumption in their own spaces.
Meridian's team is very proud to have obtained the Pro-Tech award for service excellence as well as many other awards and professional designations, including:
- Inc 5000's annual list of the fastest-growing private companies. We have received this award several times since 2007.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification. The Six Sigma methodology focuses on improving business processes through statistical analysis of data.
- Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+) certification, which tests expertise in technologies and best practices involved in planning, designing, and specifying a document management system.
- International Facility Management Association active member and gold sponsor.
Business Products Council active member.
- Multiple recipient of the Elite Dealer designation by both Office Dealer Magazine and The Week in Imaging.
- Multiple recipient of the SmartCEO Future 50 designation for the fastest growing mid-size companies in the Greater DC metro area.