Did you know that up to 75% of incidents that traditionally require onsite technical support can be resolved within minutes using our COMPLETE helpdesk?
Our Helpdesk offers a call-answering, troubleshooting and call-logging service to solve desktop and portable computer issues, using a populated knowledge base to resolve the incident at the first point of contact.
We can assist with multiple call types:
- Windows / MAC workstation troubleshooting and triage
- Server-based password resets
- Internet/Network connectivity
- Password resets
- Peripheral support
- Desktop applications
- Mobile Device Support
- Contain or reduce operating costs
- Free IT staff to focus on internal, core-business and development projects
- No drain on resources, staff or infrastructure
- 24/7/365 support by certified technicians
- US-based call center
- Call dispatch capabilities for on-site repairs
- Multi-language support
- Access to eSupport Portal for easy reporting
- Choice of multiple service levels
Installation Training & Support
Professional and thorough training is essential for new users. Although all Meridian-proposed models have user-friendly interfaces, comprehensive operator training generally reduces possible confusion for end users. Training will be coordinated and provided by a Meridian support representative, either at the time of installation or by appointment.
The Meridian support representative will schedule and conduct training of the designated key operator(s) and the casual operators.
Key Operator training includes:
- All functions of the equipment
- Supply replenishment activities
- Problem determination and correction procedures
- Service contracts and service call procedures
- Meter reading procedures
Meridian Fleet Management, or COMPLETE SUPPORT, is a secure software application included during your installation specific to your organization’s document output environment. The information can be leveraged to uncover ways to streamline your processes and provide a customized, print management solution.
- Collect and report meter readings automatically
- Proactively supply and service your printer fleet
- Assess the efficiency of your current technology
- Replace costly printing devices
- Reduce printer down-time from overuse
- Streamline operations and control expenses
- Analyze utilization before procuring new equipment
The Data Collection Agent is installed on a single workstation and runs in the background collecting printing device information at scheduled intervals. After each discovery, the collected data is securely transmitted to the Meridian Imaging Solutions secure web server. This allows us to continuously track your printing environment remotely, without disrupting your personnel.
The installation of COMPLETE is quick, easy and secure.
- The Data Collection Agent uses one-way communication; two-way communication can be enabled for automatic updates only
- No personal or user data is collected
- The collected data is sent via Port 443 (HTTPS), Port 80 (HTTP) or Port 21 (FTP) to Meridian Imaging Solutions’ secure web server
We are very proud of our in-house training program, which serves as an additional measure of quality control. While our technicians are Meridian-certified and manufacturer-certified, these internal courses incorporate a blend of the products and software we provide with actual customer scenarios.
Implementing in-house training allows us to continuously gauge the knowledge and comfort level of all of our field service technicians as new products and technologies are introduced to the market. This is just another thing that sets Meridian apart from our competitors.
We have an area dedicated to in-house training, for aspiring technicians and ongoing education.
Steve Edsinger has been a certified Ricoh technical instructor for over 10 years.
Using state of the art technology as well as a hands-on approach, we take training very seriously.
Depending on the nature of the training, a course can last one day or up to six weeks.
Our typical class sizes range between two and six students, but generally are on the smaller side of that range.
By thoroughly training our own technicians internally, we are able to back our service commitments.