We realize that thoroughly evaluating document and network workflow touches on areas that are very sensitive in any organization. Our team of experts maintain complete confidentiality during our consultations and assessments, providing necessary discretion to meet your internal security requirements. All findings are summarized and presented to our clients upon completion.
Our assessments include:
- Total current costs of each service studied
- Area of opportunity for improved efficiency
- Summarized questionnaire results
- Preliminary recommendations
We are able to compile all direct and indirect costs related to the services under evaluation. We can review all available invoices, contracts, contract termination information, payroll records, and corresponding volume levels. Our processes are intended to minimize work required by your staff and ensure the accuracy of the information.
Our studies yield critical information about the actual systems and procedures and their effectiveness in your office environment. The employees completing these tasks are valuable resources in providing an in-depth view of operations, as they are closest to the work being completed. Our observations are conducted without staff interruption and physical and network adjacencies often benefit from design changes based on our findings.
Surveys & Questionnaires
The identification of end-user needs and perceptions is a critical component of our consulting process. Understanding levels of satisfaction with current service and performance levels can be achieved via questionnaires and group or individual focus interviews. Questionnaires provide an overall measure of the satisfaction level, whereas our interviews are typically conducted in more detail with key users.
Our workflow assessment may encompass services and areas that are potentially outsourced, like:
- remote network monitoring & maintenance
- autostore & hardware security
- copier and printer equipment maintenance
- centralized duplicating, printing or copy center services
- records/imaging services & electronic document management
- Provide a thorough current cost analysis to obtain an accurate basis to compare financial ramifications
- Perform a complete assessment of the qualitative aspects of the services including systems and procedures, workflow layout, as well as end user perceptions and needs
- Identify existing constraints like compliance requirements, physical space, early termination penalties, company culture, and more that may effect final recommendations and implementation costs
- Determine key quality indicators that will be used as benchmarks upon implementation
Our team generally consists of an account representative, a technical analyst and a solutions specialist who interface with designated contacts at your organization. Our team is trained to quickly gather relevant information, leaving your staff unburdened with the process of consolidating the information.